Sunday, August 11, 2013

Be a Mowgli


Mowgli's t-shirt, Old Navy shorts (old), Urban Outfitters loafers (old)

In love with this super comfy Mowgli's T-shirt I picked up at lolla. Rocking it on this lazy day with a cool pair of boyfriend shorts and some yellow loafers. Easy peezy, lemon squeezy.

Of course their hit song San Francisco is how I heard of them, but the Mowgli's track Love is Easy is what really got me hooked. 

At lollapalooza last weekend, my boyfriend I had the pleasure of seeing The Mowgli's live and in person.
The Mowgli's are seriously some magnificently fun performers! (As you can see on my Instagram video HERE) Not only are they full of love, but actually some pretty solid wisdom. They spoke of accomplishing anything as long as you believe, and confidence in the true power of love. I can honestly say that if everyone shared the ideals of a Mowgli,  I believe the world would truly be a better place. Reasons why the Mowgli's have become my absolute favorite band, such great motivational role models, right?! Super right.
How does one go about becoming a Mowgli? Please, take a quick little moment to read about it HERE! And while you're at it, check out their rockin tunes HERE.

Have a beautiful Sunday, and always remember, Love is Easy.
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment