Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Kale Kreations // Life Update

Hello, my name is Ashley McGee and I haven't blogged in 6 days. 
I know! I'm terrible! I keep doing this to you guys, slacking on my blog posts. I would love to say that it's all better now and that I'll start a regular blogging routine, but honestly crazy and exciting things are happening in my life right now, and I'm rushing to keep up and prepare! Once I am settled in school in a few weeks, then I can start blogging regularly. But for now, I will start stocking up on blog post ideas and just stick with quick posts whenever I have the time! All I can ask is that you bear with me through this shifting time in my life! Thank you to those of you who keep up with my blog regardless, you guys freakin rock! 


Anyways, about my breakfast this morning! Kale smoothies are the new craze, ya dig? Which is too understandable, I mean Kale is a magic health/power food! Check out it's benefits HERE. Sometimes using it can be pretty daunting though. THIS WEBSITE can help for all of your Kale Smoothie needs! 



I woke up to Kale on the counter and was like, hey, why not? Just finding the website this morning,  and wanting to make a quick smoothie, I tweaked this Really Basic Kale Smoothie with the ingredients I had in my house. Apple sauce instead of juice, a bit of ginger powder instead of fresh (I recommend fresh though!) and I just added some grapes and some blackberry juice for the flavor I was craving!
But, use this website as you wish. It is great inspiration for your own Kale Kreations, if nothing else!

Cheers, beautiful readers! I'll talk to you again ASAP! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment